Frisco Business Law & Personal Injury Attorney
- Business Litigation
- Employment (with a heavy emphasis on prosecuting and defending non-compete agreements)
- Real Estate
- Partnership Disputes
- Personal Injury
When I graduated from law school many years ago, I began my legal career as an assistant district attorney in Houston. Although there were no other lawyers in my family, and I had no real pre-conceived notions about practicing law, trying numerous high-stakes cases to juries made me feel like a “real lawyer.” The most unforgettable moments were those when I knew I had connected with jurors and convinced them that justice must be served.
All these years later, I’m not prosecuting criminals any more. But the common thread tying together my practice then with my practice now is the passionate and personal representation of victims.. Years ago, it was victims of crime.Today, it is victims of catastrophic injuries.All those hundreds of cases over the years have taught me two never-to-be-broken rules. First, to get the best result for the client, I’ve got to prepare that case like it is the most important case I will ever have.
After all, in most instances, it is the most important case the client will ever have. And second, to get the best result for the client, I’ve got to treat that case like I’m representing the best of my friends or the closest of my family members. In other words, I’ve got to take it personally. Please call me and let me achieve justice for you.
- University of Arkansas (J.D., 1999)
- Baylor University (B.B.A., 1994)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2004