Texas Business, Regulatory and Injury Lawyer
Legal Assistant: Michelle Weihing,
- Business Litigation
- Employment (with a heavy emphasis on prosecuting and defending non-compete agreements)
- Partnership Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Defense of Government Regulatory Investigations
- Private Investigations for Businesses
RECENT REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
- Represented Home Health Care Agency in a business fraud case and successfully persuaded the Court to impose pre-trial death penalty sanctions against the Defendant. The sanctions award of almost $900,000 is believe to be the largest sanctions award in Collin County history.
- Successfully represented Fortune 500 Energy Company in connection with a trade secrets investigation.
- Currently part of national defense team for one of the largest energy pipeline companies in the world in connection with investigations being pursued the DOJ, the EPA and other regulatory agencies.
- Represents Mercedes-Benz, USA in all of their Texas litigation. Recently won take nothing judgment for Mercedes in an action initiated by a Plaintiff in Dallas County.
- University of Arkansas (J.D., 1999)
- Baylor University (B.B.A., 1994)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2004