The HKH team of experienced healthcare attorneys are ready to fight for your healthcare practice or company.
Whether you are in the midst of a dispute, seeking to avoid legal trouble down the road, or simply preparing for a regulator’s phone call, our attorneys have extensive experience fighting for healthcare systems, hospitals, physician groups, and individual physicians.
Our lawyers have helped our diverse clientele defend their practices and save millions by keeping them out of trouble and winning tough fights. HKH can help you navigate the complex regulatory landscape, adopt best policies, practices, and procedures in your office, and win bet-the-practice litigation.
At HKH, our skilled attorneys have won death-penalty sanctions, multi-million dollar disputes, and successfully represented countless North Texas medical, dental, psychological, and pediatric physician groups.
Our areas of expertise in healthcare law includes:
- HIPAA compliance
- Home health care litigation
- Stark Law and anti-kickback laws
- Enforcement of non-competition agreements on behalf of healthcare groups
- Defense of non-competition litigation on behalf of physicians on the move
- Healthcare industry-specific contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Litigation concerning healthcare industry-specific contracts and agreements
- Development, updating and review of compliance programs, policies and procedures, and protocols in medical offices
- Representation before state and federal regulators
- Day-to-day counsel concerning:
- Subpoenas from law enforcement or private parties for patient records
- Patient complaints
- Board complaints
- Termination of employees
- Contract review
- Policies and procedures
Contact us to today to see how we can be your partner in healthcare law. We are open and available virtually to still tend to all your legal needs during COVID-19. Call or contact our office to learn more about scheduling a virtual session with one of our attorneys today.
Contact our office to schedule a consultation.
We stand ready to serve your legal needs. Fill out the form below to get scheduled for a consultation.