Anna represents businesses and individuals in both litigation and corporate matters. She represents clients on both the plaintiff and defense side and has represented clients from a variety of industries, including healthcare, oil and gas, film, and food and beverage.
Anna attended law school at Indiana University Maurer School of Law (IU) as a Maurer Fellowship and Elmore Fellowship recipient, graduating cum laude in 2014. During law school, Anna was an associate on the Federal Communications Law Journal, the offical law review of the Federal Communications Bar Association. Anna’s student note–“Should Cyber Exploitation Ever Constitute a Demonstration of Hostile Intent That May Violate UN Charter Provisions Prohibiting the Threat or Use of Force?”–was published in the May 2012 issue of the Federal Communications Law Journal. Anna also served on the board of editors for IP Theory, a law review dedicated to intellectual property topics. Anna was a semi-finalist in the Shermin Minton Moot Court Competition, where she received honors for both oral advocacy and brief writing skills. While at IU, Anna volunteered with the school’s legal literacy program, where she worked with a class of fifth graders each week teaching them about the law. Anna also worked with the Elmore Entrepreneurship Clinic and the Community Legal Clinic, performing pro bono work for residents. Anna attended business school at Sungkyunkwan Graduate School of Business, where she received her MBA and graduated in the top two of her class.
Prior to attending law and business school, Anna received her undergraduate degree in 2010 from Brigham Young University (BYU), where she was a recipient of the Gordon B. Hinckley Presidential Scholarship. She graduated from BYU magna cum laude with University Honors and was named on the Dean’s Honor Roll. During this time, she also served as a lead editor of BYU’s Pre-Law Review and served as the president of the Pre-Law Student Association.
Anna joined Hanshaw Kennedy Hafen, LLP in October of 2016. Anna is from Aledo, Texas, and now resides in Prosper, Texas, with her husband.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Sungkyunkwan University Granduate School of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- Brigham Young University (B.A., 2010)
- Dallas Bar Association Business Law Section
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Women in Intellectual Property Law Committee (IP Section of State Bar of Texas)
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- Texas State Bar, 2014