Matt is a truly passionate advocate for his clients. As a litigator, Matt represents clients in a broad spectrum of cases, ranging from personal injury matters to business disputes. Matt has taken multiple cases from signup to trial, while both prosecuting claims and defending claims.
Matt graduated with a B.S. in Political Science from the University of Oregon (Go Ducks) in 2014. After moving to Texas, Matt graduated from Baylor Law School with a concentration in civil litigation. While in law school, Matt competed and was a finalist in multiple mock trial and moot court competitions.
Originally from San Diego, California, Matt now lives in Dallas with his fiancé, Toni, and their two goldendoodles, Dakota and Spiro. In his free time, Matt enjoys fitness competitions, cheering on his Ducks, and playing with their dogs.
- University of Oregon – 2014 (B.S. Political Science)
- Baylor Law School – 2017 (J.D. – Concentration in Civil Litigation)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas