Alyssa Herrington is extremely passionate about the practice of family law and leading individuals and families through the legal process during difficult family law disputes. Alyssa is highly invested in giving each case the time and attention it needs to achieve the best outcome for each client. Among her areas of concentration are divorce, child custody and child support disputes, enforcements, modifications of prior orders, adoptions, petitions for return of children under the Hague Convention, and premarital agreements.
Alyssa enjoys the challenge of crafting creative agreements to best serve her clients and zealously advocating for her clients in court when necessary. She is skilled at assisting her clients navigate their cases to achieve their goals both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Collin County
- Texas State Bar