- Represented Home Health Care Agency in a business fraud case and successfully persuaded the Court to impose pre-trial death penalty sanctions against the Defendant. The sanctions award of almost $900,000 is believed to be the largest sanctions award in Collin County history.
- Successfully represented Fortune 500 Energy Company in connection with a trade secrets investigation.
- Currently part of national defense team for one of the largest energy pipeline companies in the world in connection with investigations being pursued by the DOJ and PHMSA.
- Represents Mercedes-Benz, USA in all of their Texas litigation. In the last year, won two take-nothing judgments for Mercedes in actions initiated by Plaintiffs in Dallas and San Antonio.
- Recently Represented the family member of a serviceman in the United States Armed Forces in a wrongful death action. Secured multi-million dollar settlement (the limits of the policy) at mediation.
- University of Arkansas (J.D., 1999)
- Baylor University (B.A., 1995)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Texas State Bar, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2004