- Collin Kennedy recently helped an energy services company owner win at trial in a case filed by two of his brothers against him. The win helped save the family business.
- A six-person jury awarded a $9.4 million breach-of-contract verdict on behalf of Southeastern Emergency Physicians, LLC, an affiliate of TeamHealth Inc., finding that Centene Corporation and Ambetter, Novasys and Celtic, its commercial insurance subsidiaries, systematically tried to strip the 120 emergency clinicians of the plaintiff of most of their pay.
- Won a $9.4 million verdict for client, an emergency room doctors’ group, said that certain testimony and evidence in the trial swayed the jury to their side.
- Represented Home Health Care Agency in a business fraud case and successfully persuaded the Court to impose pre-trial death penalty sanctions against the Defendant. The sanctions award of almost $900,000 is believed to be the largest sanctions award in Collin County history.
- Successfully represented Fortune 500 Energy Company in connection with a trade secrets investigation.
- Currently part of national defense team for one of the largest energy pipeline companies in the world in connection with investigations being pursued by the DOJ and PHMSA.
- University of Arkansas (J.D., 1999)
- Baylor University (B.A., 1995)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- Texas State Bar, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2004