David is a business litigation and corporate law attorney, who has assisted businesses and individuals with their complex legal needs since 2014. He has helped clients successfully resolve business disputes in mediation and other pre-suit negotiations when feasible and has litigated disputes in state and federal courts and arbitral panels.
David has significant bench and jury trial experience in business litigation cases, along with experience handling a multitude of motions and hearings. His experience includes litigation in the areas of breach of contract, construction disputes, misappropriation of trade secrets, non-competition agreements, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference, and fraud actions, among others.
With his skill and experience, David guides his clients through the legal system with prompt communication to address questions or concerns his clients may have. He focuses on assessing and identifying the best strategic approach that fits the needs of his clients’ individual case and situation, instead of employing one-size-fits-all litigation tactics. He also assists clients with their varied corporate law needs, such as general business planning, formation, contracts, transactions, employment disputes, and a wide range of other business-related issues.
David grew up locally in Allen, Texas. He graduated from Utah Valley University with a major in Communications and received his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. David attended business school in Seoul, Korea, at Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business, where he received a Master of Business Administration. David, his wife, and daughter live in Dallas, Texas.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D.)
- Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business (M.B.A.)
- Utah Valley University (B.S.)
- Named a “Texas Rising Star” in Texas Monthly in 2021
- Named a “Texas Rising Star” in Texas Monthly in 2020
- State Bar of Texas
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico