David Wortham is a business law attorney whose practice primarily focuses on business litigation and corporate transactions. David advises business clients in all matters relating to corporate/partnership formation. He also handles many different types of transactional work for his business clients and assists his clients in the pursuit and defense of civil claims.
David grew up in Allen, Texas. He graduated from Utah Valley University with a major in Communications and received his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. David also attended business school in Seoul, Korea, at Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business, where he received a Master of Business Administration. While in Korea, David interned with Samsung Electronics, working in their Intellectual Property Division. David and his wife now live in Prosper, Texas.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D.)
- Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business (M.B.A.)
- Utah Valley University (B.S.)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas State Bar