Understanding Personal Injury Matters
We have achieved some spectacular results for our clients in recent years. If you have been impacted by a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of someone else, call us to learn all of your options and rights.
Here are some key points to consider in any personal injury case:
- How Should I Choose My Personal Injury Attorney?
- How Do I know If I Have a Personal Injury Case?
- How Should I Proceed If I have a Personal Injury Case?
Call us and set up a consultation so that we can meet face to face and provide you with personal answers to these questions. We primarily focus on personal injury cases arising from:
- Auto Accidents (including 18 wheeler accidents)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Birth Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Bad Faith Insurance Denials
- Plant Explosions
To arrange for a consultation, please complete our short consultation form and a member of our offices will contact your personally or call (972) 731-6500. Hanshaw Kennedy, LLP law offices are located at 1415 Legacy Drive, Suite 350 Frisco, Texas 75034.
Other Personal Injury Resources
- Reasons To Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
- Collin Kennedy Interview on the Business Spotlight Show
- Understanding Liens and Subrogations in Relation to your Personal Injury Case
Join Hastings Hanshaw on Google+